WriteTogeather is an article sharing platform and our Platform has some guidelines. You have to follow the following guest articles guidelines for posting your article on our platform.
Here are Our Guest Articles Guidelines
- Think before you start your journey with us.
- The article you submit must be written in Proper ENGLISH.
- Give unique and honest work. Unique means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own website, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
- Write an article related to our topics. Your articles will be removed if your article will not relevant to our topics.
- The article should be grammatically correct.
- Keep the length of your sentences a maximum of 20-25 words.
- Try to use Transition Word or Phrase at last 30 percent in 1 sentence.
- Write your article in an active voice as much as possible and try to avoid the use of passive voice.
- Choose headings and subheadings that clearly describe your content.
- All articles & blog posts must contain at least 800+ words. The article must be well-formatted & use proper headings and paragraphs.
- Make a solid, clear argument supported by examples, details, as well as information related to your content.
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your article. You can’t directly upload any image at the time of the blog posting. So if you think an image is necessary for your blog then please send us the image via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and mention your username and post headline in the email. Please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under a creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links.
- Spin or promotional content is not allowed.
- Backlinks are not allowed in the first paragraph and links should be relevant to the content.
- Outgoing links in the article should be relevant to the content and it should not be focusing to sell products or services or affiliate links otherwise it would be considered as the promotional article.
- Any link that is dead, promotional or irrelevant will be removed. Don’t do keyword stuffing.
- Include an author bio in your profile and create your author page, including details on your expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers also it will help you to create your Public Author profile.
- Guest Blogger not allowed to post an external link in the first paragraph of the article. If we found any external link in the first paragraph of the article or in between 150 words then we make this link no-follow.
- Your links will be Do-follow But Casino, Gambling, Adult links are not allowed.
Note- Once the article is published on WriteTogeather.com, only we get the authority to delete or publish it!
If you agree with these guidelines then you can Write Your Guest Article here.
If you face any issue regarding account creation then fill the Contact Us form.